1. About Cookies
- Remember your languages and other preferences
- Make sure you have all the information you requested
- Monitor and analyze your response to the ads and content of the site so that we can provide you with customized ads or reduce the frequency of the ads you are not interested in.
- Measure how many people visit our site and how they use it, to improve its content and make it work quickly and efficiently
- Help us send you information relevant to your preferences and location
2. What Cookies do we use and why
The Villa Grecorama uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies : are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and allow you to easily navigate it. They also include:
- Session cookies: are stored on your device temporarily, only during your visit to our site and are deleted after you close your browser. We use them to improve the performance of our site by tracking how its visitors use it (ie which pages you visited and for how long, which links you used, etc.)
- Cookies Analytics : collect information about the use of our website and enable us to improve its functionality. They provide us with aggregate information about its performance, the number of visits to its pages, how our visitors get to the site and measure the effectiveness of our ads
- Advertising cookies : allow us and other advertisers to promote services, products and offers related to your interests and preferences. They are also used to show targeted ads, to prevent the same ad from recurring, or to avoid ads that are not related to you. They can even measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies remember your visits to our website and share this information with third parties, e.g. advertising companies. They may be linked to the operation of other websites.
- Third party cookies : We have affiliates and allow them to place third-party cookies on your device so that they can provide you with Villa Grecorama ads or similar content when you visit their own websites. The management of this type of cookies (consent and relevant revocation) is not done directly through our website, you must do it manually through third party websites.
3. How to manage Cookies
You can withdraw your consent for the activation of cookies (where applicable) whenever you wish
Please note that the refusal of cookies (or some of them) may restrict the proper functioning of this website and prevent you from using all of its features (eg you may not be able to visit some of its pages or receive personalized information, etc.)
The settings of the cookies depend on the browser and its current version. You can get the necessary information and instructions on how to block and delete cookies for different browsers at the following links:
4. Last Update
Last edited on February 21, 2022