The Villa Grecorama considers the protection of personal data to be a matter of the utmost seriousness and importance. Respect for the personal data we collect and manage and ensuring their proper processing is one of the priorities of the accommodation.
That is why we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that this processing always meets the requirements of the applicable legal framework and in particular its General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
1. Data Controller Contact info
2. Categories of collected & processed Personal data
The Villa Grecorama collects and processes personal data for the exercise of his business activity.
To achieve this you must provide us with the following personal information: name and surname, date and place of birth, passport or identity number, home address, telephone number, email address. In addition, we keep in our records the dates of your stay.
3. Recipients of personal data
Your data is hosted by the host of Villa Grecorama.
Personal data may also be disclosed to related third parties, such as tax advisory firms, partners who support the property's computer systems or provide other services, always in strict confidence.
In addition, the data may be disclosed - as required or permitted by applicable law - to public authorities and bodies in order for the accommodation to comply with its legal and / or contractual obligations.
4. Time period of storage of personal data
First, we store the data for at least the time required to fulfill the processing purposes for which the data were collected. In addition, because a large number of our customers visit us repeatedly and for the best and faster future service, we keep their data up to 10 years after their last booking.
Finally, we retain the data for the time required by the legal framework applicable to the business operation of the hotel
If the personal data process is based on consent, the data is stored until consent is revoked. It should be clarified that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal of the
5. Rights in relation to personal data
You may exercise the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
You have the right to know what categories of your personal data we hold and process, for what processing purposes and other additional relevant information. You also have the right to request a copy of your personal data which is being processed.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when they are processed with your specific consent. In cases where the processing is based on another legal basis (such as performance of a contract, legal obligation or protection of the Company's legal interests, etc.), this right may be subject to restrictions or may not be exercised.
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data
- When their accuracy is questioned by you and until we do the relevant verification Alternatively, instead of deleting them
- When they are no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which we collected them, but are required of you to establish, exercise or defend legal claims
- When you object to their processing and until it is verified that there are legitimate reasons for such processing by the Company Right of objection and automated individual decision making, including profiling
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is based on a legitimate interest, as well as for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling
You have the right to request and receive your personal data in a form that allows you to access, use and process it using commonly used processing methods. In addition, you have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another controller where we process it through automated means and with your consent or for the execution of a contract and if this is technically possible.
You can exercise the above rights as well as submit any questions, complaints or other information regarding the processing of your personal data by contacting email@example.com
6. Right to complain to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint with the Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority ( www.dpa.gr ) for issues related to the processing of your personal data.